Páginas

domingo, 7 de enero de 2007

Summer Plans

I'm trying to make my posts more consecutives, so here I am again!

This time I'll tell you about my summer plans... Actually they are not too much, but I'm very happy with them anyways.


First are the academic plans:

1. This Monday (January 8th), I’ll start my longed ones philosophy classes of the UdeC summer school. The specific name of the class is ‘There is philosophy in the speech of the cinema?’ I really need some philosophy classes… I miss them so much!

2. That day starts the International Workshop at the Biotech building too. I’m a little worried about what I’m going to tell to the gringos, ‘cause if I’m going to wake up at 7 o’clock for more than 10 days, at least I must speak with somebody! Why am I so shy? That’s really bad! Actually that’s why I’m trying to improve my English. My street-style language is not very appropriated for a scientific conversation!

Second, the vacation plans:

By the moment I have just 1 plan, but it’s easy to create some more.

Sebastián, Álvaro and I are organizing some kind of camping to Quillón. It’s not 100 percent confirmed, but it looks like a good idea… So if it works, I’m sure that we will have a very nice time…

Ok, that’s it. I hope that everything works good and in the name of God.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hola suuuuu. Si no me conecto y veo tu nick ni me entero q tienes un blog. Que genial lo de las clases de filosofía, después me hablas de todas las voladas que aprendist, o cómo te hicieron cambiar la manera de pensar respecto de las cosas, porque personalmente creo q la filosofía no te enseña cosas nuevas, las reinventa, pero puede que me equivoque, todo esto es muy subjetivo :P
    Que lo pases super bien en estas vacaciones, nos vemos :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. mmm se me olvido decir quien soy
    soy yo, karina!
    ya esop

    ResponderBorrar
  3. hmmmm

    asi con la su y su obsesión por tomarse fotos con la cámara al revés (o bien ella sale al revés)...

    weno ojalá que la pases bien en esas cosas filosóficas y que logres engrupirte a un gringo con tu inglés 'street-style' :D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Y ahora, te dan lata las clases del Workshop =? =P

    áaaanimos!! q 10 dias no son tan terribles... aparte, vienen con launch y visita al viñedo gratis =)

    Saludos!!

    ResponderBorrar

Gracias por pasar!